Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Xiaxia!!

Today is my Xiaxia's (that's grandma in Greek) birthday! She is one of the spunkiest, most energetic ladies in the world! She is also one of the kindest most thoughtful people ever and you've never seen someone that cares for her loved one with such patience and love! She is amazing and I only hope to be like her when I grow up. It has been a rough year this past year, but I know it has been wonderful in some ways too. I think we all learned to appreciate life and family, to have fun, and we learned to work hard!

I know this next year will be great! Enjoy it! We want to wish you a very, very happy birthday!!

Thank you for teaching me to be the person I am and for being an example of the person I am trying to become!

Solace wants me to say that her great Xiaxia is the best! Ender wants me to say that he loves you so much! (Army is asleep, and Kindle doesn't speak yet, but I know they love you too!)

Happy Birthday Xiaxia!!

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Thanks! Love you,
xia xia

Swidget 1.0 2