Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kids Take over!! Getting to know the younger generation...

Solace has asked me if I will put up a new blog thing where the kids can tell me what to type and I will. She also wants to be able to have you, the blog readers, ask the kids questions and they will answer them. For example I will ask them all right now what their favorite food is and report it to you:

Solace: "Tomato soup, eggs, and even fruit and vegetables."
Ender: "Um...macaroni. Macaroni and cheese, and even tomato soup too. And don't forget a grilled cheese sandwich with the soup!"
Armour: "Um...what's for dinna?!"
Kindle: Although she does not respond verbally when asked, I can see in her eyes that her answer is breastmilk.

So, in a moment, Solace will tell me what to type for her first blog. If you have a question for the kids, please leave it as a comment here, and I will ask them and post it. I hope you all enjoy this new blog section...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I want to know: when are you coming to our house again??? Also, what do you like best about Nebraska? And, what kind of car do you want to drive when you grow up?

Stefanie said...

Oh, I have questions
1. If you could only choose one dessert, would you rather have cheesecake or chocolate cake?

2. What is your favorite thing you did this summer?

3. If you could be an animal which animal would you be?

4. Do you prefer Hannah Montana or Spongebob?

5. Did you know people pose as letters? I would like to see each of you try to make the first letter of your name with your body... I figure Mom can work the camera.

I look forward to seeing all my questions answered soon!
This is an awesome idea Solace!

Swidget 1.0 2