Sunday, July 27, 2008

Price Line Negotiator jr?!



How, oh how can such a beautiful, cute, wonderful, sweet little girl look like one of the most obnoxious (but also funniest) old male actors out there?! When she screams though, I am telling you, every time I think "Bill? Bill Shatner?!" (I call him Bill in my head because after seeing his roast on TV, I just feel that he and I are on nickname terms) This is not Kindle's best Bill face-she wasn't quite upset enough, but nonetheless, can you see what I am saying here?! Scary!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, everyone.

Little Kindle has hair like her Mother's was. She is much better looking than Bill Shatner. She is beautiful and I think she looks like Beckee did.

Stefanie said...

In the words of Captain Kirk "Babies have big heads and big eyes, and tiny little bodies with tiny little arms and legs. So did the aliens at Roswell! I rest my case."

Also:
Remember - you can't beam through a force field. So, don't try it.

Swidget 1.0 2