Saturday, August 2, 2008

From the Mouths of Babes-all about Sol!

Last night I wrote in my journal notes and drawings about what I wanted to say on the blog. Here are some pictures of my journal:


This is what the pictures and notes mean to me. This is what I wanted to say. I want to tell you a little about me.
1-I smile all the time.
2-I love flowers more than anyone.
3-I love princesses more than anyone. I am a princess.
4-I love my whole family more than anyone else, ANYONE! More than all the people.
5-I will always love tomato soup, even when you're not alive.
6-I am really smart! I even know how to spell! I can sing my ABC's. (mom's note-she is singing them now)
I hope you liked my blog, and if you have any stuff you want to tell us just comment on this blog!
Love,
Sol

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Hi Solace:
I LOVED to see your blog. You are right! You ARE a princess, and a most beautiful person as well. I miss you tons and I love you.

Xia Xia

Natalie said...

Hello, Pricess! I am a princess, too, and I love flowers, and I love your family, and I love tomato soup, so we may as well be best friends. Lucky me to know Solace! Have a great day, and keep posting your blog notes! Oh, and sniff Kindle for me, and give her a kiss... And please come to visit again, and we can go to the beach again, and play, and sing songs, and buy Jelly Bellies.

Woodbury Fam said...

Very cute! What a fun idea to have your kids contibute.

Stefanie said...

Solace,
I don't care what Ender says, you are pretty much the coolest five year old I know! From one princess to another, your blog pretty much rocks.
I love you, smart girl!
Aunt Stefanie

Stefanie said...

And I also love tomato soup.

Andrea Griggs said...

Solace-I like your blog! Thanks for sharing, beautiful princess!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Solace! I love flowers too. I like the sunflowers because you don't have water them, but bees like to fly around them. That looks like a sunflower to me and a beautiful 5year old Princess, Awesome!

Swidget 1.0 2