Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy (belated) Birthday "Steffa"!!

If you were wondering what has happened to me, or why I was absent from blogging to the extent that I missed my sister-in-law's birthday, I will just say, the flu exists and it is a nasty son of a gun!

That being said, I apologize for getting this up 2 days late, and I just want to, unlike Stef on her blog, take the time to reflect and tell y'all some thing about one of our favorite people, "Aunt Steffa" (as named by Solace).

Solace wants me to say (and this is no joke) "Aunt Stef is a great person, and that's all the people need to know."

When asked what he wants me to write about Aunt Stef on my blog, Armour says, "Aunt Stef is at work!"

And Ender says what he loves about his aunt Stef is that she "plays with me, she's nice, and she ALWAYS sends me toys on my birthday."

So, there you have it folks! What do we now know about our wonderful Stefanie, we know she's a nice, great person, that works hard, plays with her nieces and nephews, and spoils them like crazy! I will also add that she is (almost) as hilarious as she think she is, she always keeps us entertained, she is truly an amazing, independent, loving person, and we love her!

Happy Birthday Stefanie!!

9 comments:

Laura said...

Sorry to hear about the flu! I was wondering where you've been...
If there was a way to send chicken noodle soup over the internet, I'd do it.

Stefanie said...

"Almost," come on Beckee, it's my birthday!

beckee said...

Ah Stef, you seem to be confused and under the impression that you are Jessica of the month long birthday-it was your birthday...almost is just a product of the flu and 2 days late...also, I think almost is a compliment as you think you are pretty damn funny, and really, I agree that you are-I am just not sure you need much more engouragement... :)

beckee said...

Nice that I evidently cannot type and nurse...that was supposed to say encouragement...

Andrea Griggs said...

Happy, late, birthday Stefanie! Hope you had a great birthday.

I'm glad you're feeling better and over the flu, Beckee. The flu sucks. . or maybe it blows. . . :) I'm funny too. . . okay, I'm not, but you can't stop me from trying. . . . .

Andrea Griggs said...

That's hillarious that you accidentally wrote Engouragement instead of encouragement while you were nursing a baby-haha!

Stefanie said...

I just thought the engouragement was a combination on encouragement and gorgeous because all you ever do is encourage me and I'm gorgeous.

Stefanie said...

Birthdays are like Christmas, they have a season. Also, I still have my biggest birthday party to come (tomorrow)so it is still my birthday. Almost this!!!!

beckee said...

I am sure subconsiously that MUST have been it...

Swidget 1.0 2