Friday, August 1, 2008

The world according to Ender...

So, yesterday I tried to keep track of all the words misused by Ender. He likes to take existing words and use and define them in his own way. Whenever he uses a word I have heard but he uses it in his own way, I ask him to define the word. These are a couple words I learned from E yesterday...

"Fashion" means beautiful and is used in the following context: "Kindle and Solace are fashion."

"Inspirational" means comfortable and yesterday was used in this context: "Mom, I love the new booster seat it is very inspirational!"

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's awesome. I'm glad that you ask him to define the words he uses. Make sure you write them all down for future entertainment.

Andrea Griggs said...

He's a crack up!! I agree, though, Ender-Kindle and Solace ARE fashion!

Stefanie said...

Eulogy!!!! he's one step away from having a career as a profession learing to misuse works is the most important part. Although, it is traditionary for the athlete to acutally make up their own words -- but he's well on his way.

Swidget 1.0 2