Sunday, July 27, 2008

When I grow up...

Do you ever look at your kids and think, "Hmmm, what is he/she going to be like when he/she grows up?" I often think that about each and every one of my kids and wonder that.
But lately, I have been thinking about this kid in particular:
And when I start to wonder what he will be like, who I am raising, more and more the following faces come to mind:


I am pretty sure I am raising the future of comedy right here in my home!
I can only hope that he will be just as funny but not as crude...here's to hoping!!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, I hope not! How about funny like Wes and Ty? You still wouldn't know what to with him, but he'd be a good man. When can we see you next? I hope soon. Keep the posts coming, and give the kiddies kisses for me.

Lindsey said...

Ha! Ha! He is a funny kid!

Andrea Griggs said...

That's pretty funny-he is a funny kid.

I often think about what my kids will be when they grow up. . . so far I think Jaxon will be a scientist, Kyara will be a princess dancer Mommy, and Ender will be a pro ball player!

:)

Woodbury Fam said...

I often wonder that about my kids. But then they do something that suprises me and I think wait I don't know them at all.

Andrea Griggs said...

Ya know what's funny. . . I didn't even know Liz HAD a blog until I saw it on your left sidebar. . . . .

Kim said...

Hi Beckee, I hope you don't me looking at your blog. I got it off of your facebook page. Anyway, it's great to see your family and get to know you a little. Hopefully we'll see you at the next HOAA playgroup!
Kim Marx

Stefanie said...

I see... he is funny, no doubt about that.

SHE said...

Thanks for your blogs, Beckee. You have such a wonderful family I want to cuddle each one of the little ones. Please tell them that their Grandma Shirley loves them. I love you and Wes, too. Kindle is a darling baby! I love the happiness in your blogspot! SHE

Swidget 1.0 2