Saturday, August 2, 2008

FYI-Blog issue

Though I gave myself some time to blog last night, I was unable to as my blog would not work due to Internet Explorer being unable to open it. I spend literally hours being ticked off and trying to figure out what to do. Looked at other site and found that it seemed some blogs were fine and some were not. Finally this morning I was able to determine the problem. So, just FYI, if your blog is one that Internet Explorer will not open, it is because sitemeter is on your blog, and it is causing a problem. You have to remove it from your blog. I know this is not ideal as many of us use this to monitor our blogs, but it is the only fix. If you try to go on sitemeter's site, it will not open either. I am hoping it will be fixed shortly and we can put it back up. If not, there are other sites to monitor blogs with, and we can find a new one! Just an FYI!

1 comment:

Andrea Griggs said...

That's too bad. . . I'm sorry, I didn't even know there was a way to track who's looking at your blog. . .

Swidget 1.0 2