Monday, August 4, 2008

Kids Q & A

Questions as submitted so far and the answers from these kids:

Question submitted by Natalie:

When are you coming to our house again???

S: "I think maybe close to my birthday."
E: "I think maybe on MY birthday."
A: "Because I want to go get ice cream."

Also, what do you like best about Nebraska?

S: "What I like best about Nebraska is that there are tons of mountains and no tornados...or wait, never mind, that's Spokane. What I like about Nebraska is that there are wonderful trees and wonderful houses."
E: "I love the people of Nebraska."
A: "Because I don't know, but I love my house."

What kind of car do you want to drive when you grow up?

S: "A pink truck."
E: "A pink one. A pink van."
A: "That car" (He's showing me a hot wheel that is an old turquoise station wagon."

(Who knew they had such crazy taste in cars?!)

Questions submitted by Stefanie:

1. If you could only choose one dessert, would you rather have cheesecake or chocolate cake?

S: Chocolate cake
E: Chocolate cake
A: Cheesecake

2. What is your favorite thing you did this summer?

S: "Hanging out with my brothers and sister before I start all day school."
E: "I liked getting a bunk bed!"
A: "I like to play with Kindle!"

3. If you could be an animal which animal would you be?

S: "A baby Lion!!"
E: "A mommy giraffe."
A: "A Whale"
K: I pretty much am a monkey...

4. Do you prefer Hannah Montana or Spongebob?

S: SpongeBob Square Pants
E: Hannah Montana
A: "Sponge Bob's pants"

5. Did you know people pose as letters? I would like to see each of you try to make the first letter of your name with your body... I figure Mom can work the camera.

We will do this later today!

5 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

Solace prefers Spongebob, huh? Wow-who'd of thunk it?

Stefanie said...

... I find Ender's' preference of Hannah Montana a bit disturbing... I was pretty sure the answers for the two oldest would have been switched.

Stefanie said...

on an unrelated note, what is Andrea's email address I find it unacceptable that I haven't been invited to read her blog... same goes for Eli and Trieste.

Andrea Griggs said...

Ok, you've now been invited, Stefanie. . . I expect some comments now. :) I also added your blog to my sidebar-I hope you don't mind.

Andrea Griggs said...

I just went to your friend, Laura's blog and I totally agree with her assesment of the Twilight series. I even commented, on a total stranger's blog. . . you'll have to go see my comment-it's on the breaking danw post. . . .

Swidget 1.0 2