Thursday, July 10, 2008

You are beautiful...

I am not sure that I have ever actually mentioned this in a post, but I have to mention it now...

One of my favorite things about my blog is on the sidebar where I gave it a subtitle that says:

"Beckee's Blog...Where the Beautiful People come..."

I love that and just wanted to note that all of you that read this/are reading this are the beautiful people!

I'd also like to note that a major goal of this blog is to make the world a more beautiful place, one reader at a time, so feel free to remind family and friends where the beautiful people come...

Am I really this funny, or do I just think so when I write after midnight?! I guess I'll have to reread this in the morning and see if I am still funny.

1 comment:

Andrea Griggs said...

Thank you-I'm glad you noticed how beautiful I really am! ;)

Swidget 1.0 2