Friday, July 11, 2008

Kids with Cameras: "Mom, may I borrow Ender and the camera please?"

Solace wanted me to fix her hair in the famous bubbles for a ward girls only picnic we went to. Her plan was to wear it there, and keep the bubbles in until the next day. Then when we took them out, her hair would be curly. This is her hair the second day in the bubbles, after our grocery walk, but before the bubble removal. As soon as I took out the bubbles, and her hair was flowing with beautiful curls, she asked, "Mom, may I borrow Ender and the camera now please?" Intriguing, I thought, lets see what she does with that. So, I sent my camera off with the kids. This is what I found when I got the camera back...enjoy my crazy posing girl...







What a character she is-so spunky, so funny...
she reminds me of someone, if I could just place who it is...
he he he...
*cough*me*cough*

9 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

Wow-she's totally a diva! Just like her Mommy! I mean that in the nicest way.

beckee said...

Whatever-get me some curly fries!

Andrea Griggs said...

Ha Ha!!!

Rochelle said...

Call the modeling agent; I'd love to see her in the next Macy's ad...

beckee said...

No joke on the modeling agancy-she's a natural...but I think she would get shy...she does that.

Andrea Griggs said...

I just have to say that last picture is SO model worthy-seriously! WOW! Good lookin' kids must run in our family! ;)

Melanie said...

She is so pretty!!

Stefanie said...

ummm.... what magazines has she been looking at?

beckee said...

Um...Stef...whe only read "The Friend" and "National Geographic Kids"...But those monkeys do pose well in that Kid magazine...

Swidget 1.0 2