Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun for all-A different kind of tag!

Memory Lane...the tag that gets everyone involved. I got this from Laura's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

I am Laura said...

I don't really know what friends of mine you wanted to be friends with. I really feel like I was such a looser in highschool. I really didn't have many friends at all. Thanks for playing along with my tag.

I actually don't think we had any classes together in high school, but my memory could be wrong. What I do remember of you in high school is you being in all the plays and with that group of people. I was in the Wiz chorus and I think you were in the Wiz too.

Woodbury Fam said...

Spice Girls! Need I say more!

beckee said...

I think that says it all!!!

I am Laura said...

I am never sure of where to replay to blog comments. On your blog or mine. So here is my friends: beginning of high school Andrea Kraft and a bunch of other girls. They got sort of into stuff I wasn't into. Hung out with mo mo's for a few months. They didn't call me to hang out after a while. Guess I didn't fit in either. Then I was sort of all alone until I started hanging out with Jenny Anderson, Jenny Pehrson, Miranda Price and a bunch of guys. I would say that last group is who I identify my group of friends as. We may have had psychology together and that would have been funny because Ben was in that class and I totally coveted him and he didn't know. I sat behind him and Lisa Mitarai would laugh at me flirting with him and he never had a clue.

Wiz chorus. didn't we have some ugly outfits we had to wear or something. I didn't like being in that play so it was the end of my high school play career. Funny how we all remember high school so different.

Andrea Griggs said...

Oh, fun! Let me think . . . . I have tons of memories of you, but one you may not think of is when we had that Asian-American class together at the U and we had to do a group project. That was my very first group project in college and I was terrified-I was so thankful you were in that class with me and agreed to be in my group! That was a fun class.

Swidget 1.0 2