Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Labor Day: Pier

Here we are on a picturesque pier. First walking over than watching someone fish. As Stef pointed out on her Facebook, watching fishing is really not always as fascinating as we make it look in these pictures. Keep in mind, they (the watching fishing pics) were all taken in like about 3 minutes time-our attention spans are only about that long...

Walking along (BTW-have you noticed that there are already more pics of me up in these Labor Day posts than I have posted in like the past 50 posts or so-that's what happens when someone else has the camera...Also, please keep in mind when you see my chubby belly that my baby is still not quite 4 months old...)





I totally screwed up this pic-I didn't know it was being taken, but everyone else looks perfect!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2