Friday, September 12, 2008

Greek festival videos

OK, this post is special for my Xiaxia and my mom, her sisters, Spence and the rest of the family. At the Greek festival as my kids were dancing and playing, I could not help but think of aunt Cathy doing the same thing every year at the Greek festival. It was a joyous memory, and to share that with you all I took video of the kids dancing-I am sorry the 2nd one is sideways-I do not know how to turn it-if anyone knows how, please comment and let me know! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Andrea Griggs said...

YAY! Thanks for posting those videos. It actually made me cry (not suprisingly)-I have pictures of my kids and Cathy dancing at last year's Greek Festival! I'm SO SAD we had to miss it this year-dang bed rest! Oh well, I will SO be there next year!

Swidget 1.0 2