Friday, September 12, 2008

Big Fat Greek Festival!

We have not gone to a Greek Festival in years-it was too expensive last time and not nearly as good as the one in Utah. However, last Friday I wanted to try again, so we went to dinner at the Greek Festival-it was awesome and not even really that expensive. Including our entrance fee and our food we only spent $32-that is with dinner and dessert! Awesome right?! I will totally go again next year. Here are some pics:

The little dancers leaving and the barely older group coming on (why do I not have my kids learning Greek dance? How would I do that mom or Xiaxia?!)
The main event-eating the food!!!!









My dinner-Spanikopitia & Tiropites.
Kids area (yeah-they had a Free kids area!! Awesome!!)


1 comment:

Andrea Griggs said...

That food looks SO GOOD! I want some!

Swidget 1.0 2