Thursday, October 2, 2008

Whole new museum!

So, we went to the rest of the museum while we were there looking at Dinosaurs, and guess what? In the year we lived away they changed the whole thing! It was like going for the first time. Here we are doing various activities (all after the dinosaurs of course)...

Shopping in the new improved grocery area...
While we were there we thought we would learn about a balanced healthy meal using this new activity Ender is showing in this picture. It went well overall...
Armour working on his
Ender working on his
Ender's final product (he had no fruit in his options so he left it blank he told me)
(Oh also-I do not know why this pic is sideways-it will not work.)
Armour's finished project was not quite right, but hey-we did convince him to leave the candy off of this one...
Armour the fireman (He would not leave this seat for a good long while)
Playing in the firehouse water area...
In the new playhouse area...




Armour the farmer
So, near the end We started to lose it (note Ender's face)
Then we REALLY started to lose it!
And then we left...ah life! I love it!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I can't stand museums with my children, and go as little as possible. I feel like I'm losing it the whole time, and I probably look as thrilled as Ender in those last pictures. I only brave those places if Mickey is with me, and for a set amount of minutes. You're a nice momma.

Swidget 1.0 2