Friday, October 3, 2008

Book Club

Ok, so my fleeting comment about starting a book club has now become a reality of life-please check out the blog at beckeebookclub.blogspot.com. Wanna join? Just let me know-we are all inclusive, and really low key! Basically just read the book if you can each month, I will set you up to be able to contribute to the blog, and you can post questions, comments, thoughts, reviews of the books as you finish them. Fun, right?! Check it out, let me know if you want in!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I already know I want in! I am desperate for new things to read!

Andrea Griggs said...

I'm excited, I'm ready to contribute!

Natalie said...

Ok. Fun!

But...last time I did a book club I remained a member for a year and a half, during which time we read one book I liked, and many that were so, so, so dumb. Also, we never read anything for FUN, and that's why I read. I vowed I'd never book club again...

Until now. I'm sure this will be different. Plus, if I have to roll my eyes, no one will see, right? And can we have a rule about picking a fun book every now and then?

Andrea Griggs said...

I have a really dumb question (not at all related to the book club)-I keep seeing this "followers" thing on the side of people's blogs-what is it? Everytime I try to click on it to see what it is, it won't work. Just wondering. I'm totally a follower, my picture just isn't there. :)

Sarah Coyne said...

I'm in as well.

Swidget 1.0 2