Thursday, October 2, 2008

Big Spider web at zoo

There is a big spider web at the zoo for the kids to play on...note the leader of the pack is the biggest kid...Wes...Oh, and I admit, i joined in too...We were one cute little spider family-check us out!








One note-I gave Solace the option to miss any day(s) of school she wanted for dad's vacation this week, and she did not want to miss any! Not only does she love it, but she feels responsible to be there everyday. It was a bit sad for me that she didn't want to come with us, especially since I miss her terribly every day, but I am proud of her for her hard work and dedication to school already! (Let's see what she says in high school about missing...) Anyway-that is why there is a vacant spot where my Solace should be in these pics!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You look cute in that pink shirt.
Isn't it SO lonely until they get home from school? Even though I'm busy with my other sweet children, I'm homesick for Little Mickey when he's at school. And he has that same responsibility thing. I hate it. Bring on the high school attitude, I say.

Wes said...

I wish the butt we got a picture of was yours.

Swidget 1.0 2