Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Petting Zoo...And so ended our zoo day...

Our last zoo stop was at the petting zoo. We petted goats...well, some of us did, but a certain 2-yr-old was leery and did not want anything to do with those animals. In fact he didn't get it why dad and brother were going near them. However, with his dad's help, he got a bit braver and almost petted one before we left...and like the great mom I am, I stood by and documented the event in photo format...check out the pictures I took...




3 comments:

Natalie said...

Petting goats. I've done it enough with Little Mickey to last me a life time. The worst is stepping over all those goat piles and keeping the kids out of that, too. I prefer those books that have tufts of fake fur coming off the pages. "Touch and Feel Farm Animals", I think it's called. I'm with Armour on this one. I can handle the rest of the zoo, but please, please, please, let's not pet the goats today!

Laura said...

I love seeing dad's interact with their children. Looks like you guys had a good time at the zoo.

May I just add that I'm so excited you're reading Tess of the D'Urbervilles! you'll have to let me know what you think of it!

Mickey said...

Well, even if Armour didn't like it too much, it sure looks like Wes did...
I'm reminded of that movie classic "Jimmy Neurton, Boy Genius" in which Carl overcomes his fears and exclaims, "Whhheeeeee! I pet a llama!"

Swidget 1.0 2