Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




Happy Halloween!!!
So, Wes and I had appointments on Wednesday night to meet with a member of our stake presidency to get our temple recommends renewed. We were meeting at out old ward's building, and our old ward (shout out Rockbrook!!) was having their Halloween/Trunk or Treat party. My friend Sarah Packard was taking family pics, and she grabbed us and took a couple shots of our family! I am so excited to have a 2nd picture with all of us!!! Enjoy and have a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

Cool-I'm glad you could get a family picture, very cute! Can't wait to see pictures of the kids in their costumes!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

The Dunns said...

beckee-

Hey this is Carly and I just wanted to say this Halloween wasn't the same without you guys. You know Papa Murphy's Pizza and Trick or Treating at the Valley Mall and then to Mrs. Laugherties (sp). Though I did have my husband and we went with the Chesley's which was really good. Anyways it looks like you guys are doing well. I liked the bike story!
Miss you guys,
The Dunns

Swidget 1.0 2