Wednesday, October 29, 2008

H.A.L.L.O.W.E.E.N.

October 15-17 Solace had school off for conferences and stuff, so we hung out at home and did mommy school (among other things like forgetting all other responsibilities I had that week-seriously, I missed every lesson and everything I was supposed to to that week). Here are the poems the kids came up with about Halloween.

First is Ender's. (In case you cannot read it, I will type what it says under the picture.)
Happy Halloween
All of you
Loo Loo
Looks cute
Of all
Wall Wes Wet
Ender
Ender
Night to eat
And Solace's...Hello Hello
Armour is Cute!
Like our mom
Like us too
Oh, and like dad.
Witches stole Armour.
Ender saved him
Eash of us was happy
Now we are trick or treating

2 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

I like that in Solace's poem it's "oh, and like Dad".

Natalie said...

LOL! So cute. Thanks for sharing.

Swidget 1.0 2