Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyson!


Yes, it is a big month for birthdays in our family!! I totally stole this pic from Lindsey's blog...
We wanted to take this opportunity to say happy birthday to one of the most fun people we know, Tyson! That is a picture of him in Afghanistan, which unfortunately is where he is spending his birthday! We sure miss him and are thinking about him all the time, but especially today on the day of his birth. In this year when I will be having a big birthday, I feel as though I should remind you Ty that this is just one year closer to 30...yikes! :)
Ty-I hope you are able to do something fun to mark and celebrate this day even though you are far from home and family. We love you and wish you well! 28 is a good year-I liked it! We are sending all our love and best wishes to you!!
Happy Birthday Tyson!!

1 comment:

Andrea Griggs said...

Happy Birthday, Tyson. We hope he is doing well-he is always in our prayers.

Swidget 1.0 2