Thursday, July 17, 2008

Side Bar additions...

I don't know how often anyone checks out the sidebar on this blog, but in an attempt to be a bit more organized and to budget better and better,(oh-and of course to be like my sister when I grow up), I have added a dinner menu right under the choice words section. I do not know if this will last or if I will stick to my menu very well, but I am going to give it a shot. Also, I harassed my sister relentlessly about posting the recipes to her dinner list, so I will try to post my recipes as well. That will make my next cook book seem a lot less exciting though as the recipes will already be on a blog... I will post the recipes when I don't have a screaming infant!

1 comment:

Andrea Griggs said...

I KNEW it! You DO want to be just like me! It's okay, you can admit it. . . ;)
Your menu looks divine-recipes, please!!

Swidget 1.0 2