Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back to that new obsession...

So I have been loving my DVR as it has been recording my new favorite obsession, "So You Think You Can Dance?" I love this show and for those that have been watching, you are already aware that the couples have been split this week and re-paired up. After watching them with different people and seeing how they do separately, I can say this. My favorites are definitely Courtney and Gev... I am pretty sure it's not ok to steal pics of them from the fox website, so I will just say that if you don't know who I am talking about, check out the Fox website.

Anyway, I think Courtney is just the best by far, and I don't really LOVE any of the guys, but I like Gev the best! So, I say go Courtney & Gev!

1 comment:

beckee said...

Somehow I knew Gev would be gone as soon as I posted that-dang!!

Go Courtney!!

Swidget 1.0 2