Thursday, September 6, 2007

Another reason you gotta love that Ender kid!


So, at Coeur D'Alene, I was playing in the fountain with Solace and Ender, and they wanted to take pictures. Wes had the camera and was on a bench just a bit away with Stef and Armour. So, I sent Ender to go get dad and tell him to come take pictures. For those that may not remember, this is Wes...

Unfortunately for Ender, below is not Wes, but it was the nearest bald guy. So Ender RAN to the guy yelling "dad, dad" all the way, and actually was up to him and telling him to come take pictures before he realized it was not his dad. Amazingly, Ender didn't even really get embarrassed, the guy got a kick out of it, and we all had a good laugh.

4 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

That's funny.

Lindsey said...

Ha! Ha!

Anonymous said...

How funny!!!

-Melanie

Anonymous said...

Oh! P.S. I started laughing when I read this and my roomies gave me weird looks so I had to let them read it! They thought it was funny too!

Mel

Swidget 1.0 2