Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Mulligan! 100 Day Challenge

Today, I am calling a Mulligan! Today I did not walk, and I choose NOT to count it against myself. I will just jump back in tomorrow with that as a newly reset day 19. Yesterday I wrote this:

This was a rough walk. There was black ice everywhere and it was dark. I mention in the beginning of the following video that I just fell hard. That was no joke. I have an injured shoulder, and I fell so fast and hard that I didn't even have time to react and braace the fall at all. I hit squarely on my left hip/butt and my already injured left shoulder. I was able to finish this walk, but by the time I got home I was very, very sore and in tears. I am apparently officially an old lady...it was a sad day...

Well, today, the pain in my body was excruciating. Like really, I could hardly move. I need a recovery day of at least a day. My doctor (husband) said that it will likely be at least a 6 week recovery with my body and the pain, but that I can still walk, but that it was probably a good idea to take today off. So I am doing that! Sorry, but sometimes you have to take a Mulligan. 

Somehow tomorrow I will try to find the strength to walk through the pain...

Photobucket

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2