Friday, January 27, 2017

Day 20: 100 Day challenge!

WAHOO!! After a rough week, I finally made it to day 20! I am 1/5 of the way to my goal! What a great day! I didn't even realize where I was when I made the video so I think I said I was on like day 18. Thank goodness I was totally off! 
Here's that inaccurate video from today's walk:
A couple pictures from after the walk.



Screenshots below. Take note that I was UNDER 16 minutes per mile today! It is much easier to be faster when you aren't walking through deep snow. It will be even better when there is NO snow and I can just wear my awesome new running shoes instead of the big heavy boots I have been wearing (boy my ankles are sore). I keep saying I should have done this in the spring/summer or fall, but maybe it's good to do it now. It forces me to go out in the hard weather, so maybe it will seem easy when the weather gets nicer! 
1.61 miles in 25:30. That is a 15:50/mile average! Fast enough to do a Disney run...now to sustain that pace for an extended period...

So happy to be a fifth of the way done. I can do it!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2