Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Portfolio Day for Solace...


Last Thursday Solace and her teacher invited me to a portfolio day at her school. The rest of the class will be doing this next week after we move, but since Solace and Michael were moving early, Annie (Michael's mom) and I got to do our own portfolio day early. For the day, the kids walked us through stations they have been doing this year and they showed off their work and had us try doing some of the things they had done this year. Here are some pictures of some of the things...


Solace showing me her invention. It is a do it all movable house...
This is me doing a quad hunt. They would hunt for words int he quad in class all year. I got to hunt for the pictures of the classmates.

Solace showing me the ABC board. She was funny!
The next 2 pics are from her memory game-we had to write what she remembered about the things in the pictures. It was great fun!!

Solace and her wonderful teacher!!

At music class

Solace and her great music teacher!

By her portfolio.
Her favorite page in her portfolio!

1 comment:

Andrea Griggs said...

Oh, how sweet. I think Jaxon cried a little his last day of preschool. She's a doll. I can't wait to see her portfolio.

Swidget 1.0 2