Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Best discovery ever (Thanks Kris!!!)

Red Box...ah how I love it!! $1 for a movie, has new releases, can be returned to any red box, if you keep it an extra day, just add another buck, oh, and BTW, if you register on their website, they send you a code for a free movie in your email, oh and if you register your cell phone, they text you a free movie code every Monday, that's right a free movie EVERY Monday!!! Go to their web site here and find one near you. It is totally awesome!!!! Seriously, awesome...

3 comments:

Sarah T. said...

It's almost sad that you get introduced to red box right before you leave for Omaha, because last I checked they don't have redbox. I love redbox, they have them in Provo and we as poor college students would do it all the time!

Sarah T. said...

I lied, I just check online and they do have redbox now. Carry on love redbox.

Heidi said...

Insideredbox.com, you can look up all the free codes you want!

Swidget 1.0 2