Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!!!

Wes had a party at work, so he dressed up. I got him and awesome wig and he went as a hippie. I also couldn't resist getting myself this awesome devil wig that was on sale as well. We had a fun Halloween.

A Hippie and some kids. I told them all to give me their best character pose (Ender was supposed to be his best Batman, Solace her best Jasmine, Armour his best Doctor, and Wes, his best Hippie.)
I think I got 4 hippies instead...(check out Ender's tongue!)
More Hippies.
Dr J Jr
Batman reveals his hidden Bruce Wayne...
Jasmine's crown fell off her head, but you can still see how "royal" she is.
This is the mask they gave Wes at his party-can you tell who is wearing it?!
Wes lets out the inner hippie. (Nice hair, huh, I bet you hardly recognized him.)
OO-naughty!
Aren't we a cute little evil hippie couple?!

7 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

Nice! Good grown up costumes too! Good work!

Anonymous said...

Do bats lick? Clearly they do, I just saw it... Nice Costumes guys.

Guest said...

Beckee,
The kids look so cute! I love that you can recognize the devil in you and that free spirited hippie in Wes. What a couple!
Love ya, JULES

Andrea Griggs said...

Totally random, but I love the picture of you and Solace on the side of your blog-you both look so pretty.

Also-how far along are you? You don't even look pregnant.

beckee said...

I'm not sure how far I am-I think about 10 weeks technically, but my ultrasounds have indicated a much earlier due date (my anniversary-May 17). So, I am not so sure. But the doctor also told me that he is pretty sure we are having a girl-we'll see if he's right...

Andrea Griggs said...

Interesting. . . I thought you were further along than that for some reason, I must be crazy! A little early to tell the gender, but I'm anxious to see if he's right-that would be perfect! I hope you're feeling better!

Stefanie said...

Ok, I want to know where Ender learns these things (head banging, devil horns, and sticking out his tongue)he is not old enough to have been corrupted by rock concerts!

Swidget 1.0 2