Thursday, November 1, 2007

Field Trips galore

Well, a couple weeks ago my sweet oldest 2 kids had their first preschool field trips! Solace's was on a Tuesday, and we all went with her (as mom was chaperoning), then Ender's was on Wednesday. They were the same field trip/tour of an apple orchard in Green Bluffs. Sadly, I did not have my camera on Tuesday, but I learned my lesson and brought it on Wednesday. I will say, the field trip on Tuesday was much more pleasant-warmer weather, better organized, less groups of kids and less chaos. But, here are the pictures from Ender's first (butt cold) field trip.

Armour freezing in his stroller.
Brothers waiting for the tour to begin. We are all freezing our A's off!!
After picking his pumpkin.
A treat of donuts and (cold ) cider (would have rocked if it had been warm).
"The cold no longer matters now that I have a donut!"
On the hayrack ride. Armour was pretty much freezing, refusing to wear a hat and pretty much done by the hayrack ride.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2