Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby A!!

Well, today is Armour's first birthday!! What a big big boy he is! I cannot believe a year has gone by so quickly, and now I have another toddler on my hands...Ah...life!! Above is a picture of him in his new borthday outfit that he got this morning! It is a camo/T-Rex outfit (picked out by he big brother). Below is him first thing this morning (he slept in a diaper only as it is so hot at night in his room!)
This is mom and the birthday boy...
This is the other two. Yes, they got new outfits too!
"Now that I am one, I thought I would start practicing for the terrible 2's...I laid on the ground and pitched a fit for quite a while after mom tried to take a picture of me-can you believe she tried to make me smile?!"
Happy Birthday Armour!!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2