Monday, August 17, 2009

OK, so after Canada On May 22...

Our flight to Salt Lake City from Vancouver Canada got was scheduled to arrive about 55 minutes before my cousin, Tiffany was scheduled to get married in the Salt Lake temple. We made some crazy arrangements, but were able to make it and to see our kids right after the ceremony. Here are a few pictures...

Beautiful Solace Kindle could not stop hugging her dad-she evidently missed him A LOT!!
Handsome Armour
And the always debonair Ender!
My brother, Spence
Me with stunningly long beautiful hair with my aunt Angela of equally long stunning hair.
Angel & Melanie (my sister)
Solace and Angel
Wes, Kindle, me & my nephew Tomas
Spence, Wes & my kids
Army
Solace and Army (he is upset as she is invading his space)
Spence and Ender pretending to read their Books of Mormon at the Temple
Bride and groom: Tiff & Mike exiting the temple
Bride & mom (my aunt Mary)
Bride & big brother Nick
Bride & baby sister, Angelina
again
my Xiaxia & Papou with bride & groom
Army

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2