Tuesday, October 14, 2008

About Wes's mission...

In case it was unclear, Wes's mission is to get family to come visit for Thanksgiving...

I would add that though we would love to have family (or friends) stop by for Thanksgiving, it is an open invitation-anytime! Seriously, anytime, you are welcome!! (Just give me a day or 2 warning so I can clean)!

I would also add that we live in the middle of the country...if you are driving across the country you would like basically be driving past our house on I-80. (Ok-so not right off I-80, it is about 1.5 miles off the freeway)

That is all for now!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

... no takers yet then? I'd come, but I do have to work the day before and the day after... can't even go door busting, I know it's sad but true.

Andrea Griggs said...

Good to know-we will be taking you up on that offer someday. And, if I ever happen to be driving across the country, I'll be sure to stop at your house on my way!

BTW-I tried to add the followers thing to my blog and it wouldn't work. I don't get it. . . . I'm so internet dumb!

Melanie said...

I'll come visit you someday like in the summer or something.....

Swidget 1.0 2