Monday, June 30, 2008

House tag

Ok-My friend Laura tagged me because she knew I cannot pass up a tag. This is one I usually would pass up as it would be pretty sad to post my messy house, but I figure I have an excuse as I am moving, and this will let you all see a few pics of the new house. I will take more, better pics soon, for now enjoy the tag.

Here is how this works, there is only a few rules: must take picture of area as is in your house. No cheating and cleaning up before the picture.

1-Laundry 2-Closet (we are still moving in-you can see some of the boxes reflected int he mirror on the left.)
3-Toilet (I have 2-the first is the main one, the second is the one in the master bedroom)

4-Kids (I think I am probably supposed to take a pic of their area in the house, but they don't really have one yet, so here are pic of what they were doing when I read my tag...actually that's not accurate-when I got the tag, the boys were running in the sprinkler, but by the time I found the camera this is where everyone was...
Watching TV
Playing on Pbskids.org
5-Fridge-take note that it is basically full of soda and water right now-there is eggs a box of fudge and leftovers on the top shelf though and fruit in the bottom drawers.
Armour helped me take all the pictures...

6-Sink (I am ticked there are dishes in it right now-it's the first time there has been since we moved in! Dang!)
7-Favorite shoes (my new faves-pink fuzzy flip flops-awesome and totally impractical)
8-Favorite room (I took a few pics of rooms)
I love this family room we set up on the basement, nice, huh?!
This is the actual living room area upstairs-full of boxes and we have no furniture to go in it yet, but look at that great window! (there is also a great fireplace that you cannot see)
Solace took this picture-it is the kids' favorite part of our house-the backyard with the play area!!
Who do I tag?! Well, I guess I should tag Laura N cause I love reading her blog, Andrea cause she should have to do this tag too, and Carly cause I have not seen much on her blog since Hallie's injury, and I miss the blogs!! :)

2 comments:

I am Laura said...

Good job! Yesterday after I tagged you I thought Oh yeah she is moving that was mean and I was going to go take you off and tag someone else, but I never did. I can't believe you found the time to do it. Your house looks nice and big. The backyard looks really fun.

Laura said...

I'm glad you gave us a "sneak-peek" of your new place! Looks like everyone is feeling right at home.

I am actually excited to do this tag...its different than the other ones I've gotten. I just wish now that I had cleaned my house last night instead of watching Everybody Loves Raymond.

Swidget 1.0 2