Friday, March 28, 2008

A better day...

I posted this yesterday on my families website, and thought I might as well post it for all to see...

Just as an update all is well. I didn't have to leave home even once today as one of the other mom's in Solace's class picked her up from home, took her to school, picked her up from school, fed her lunch, let her have a play date with her daughter and dropped her off late in the afternoon. I feel better today (and was more able to rest) than I have been in days!! Ender was actually an incredible help, and I think poor little Armour is getting used to his prison in our little town home. He finds ways to keep busy and have fun (and even manages not to be too messy). I read a whole book today while I was home with the boys as Ender helped me with Armour and was a fantastic big brother and helper. It was Twilight that Mel has been hounding me to read-I loved it and cannot wait to read the rest of the series, but Wes says I cannot get anymore books until I finish the one I was already in the middle of in my Wheel of Time series (by Robert Jordan). Speaking of Wes, he finished day one of testing today about an hour and a half early because he took no breaks (even for lunch) mainly because he forgot to bring food with him-whoops-usually I am the one that remembers that kind of stuff. He is now studying his last minute stuff for tomorrow's portions of the test. Overall, all is well and I think I have finally passed all the kidney stones and am now on the up and up (or so we hope)!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2