Friday, February 29, 2008

Funny story of days gone by...


I was just looking through the pictures in my album from my cell phone, and saw these two and had to share. Months ago when my in-laws were visiting, we took them to the river. While we were there, we were looking out over a bridge and Armour, who was being held by his daddy kicked his left shoe over the edge and into the river. We could see it bobbing there and he was freaking out for his dad to go in and get it. Wes seriously considered this as it was Army's only pair of shoes at the time, but in the end decided to follow the rules of the river (and not put his life in danger), and did not go after it. It was a crazy, and funny little thing when it happened, and thank goodness for my in-laws who took us to get him new shoes right away! The pictures are of Army's reaction, and of the shoe bobbing in between a couple rocks there (that one is hard to see I know).

1 comment:

Andrea Griggs said...

Thank goodness for grandparents-new shoes are fun! :) I'm sorry he lost he shoe though.

Swidget 1.0 2