Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Great "4-D" shots of our daughter

Yesterday I had to go back for another ultrasound and a perinatal consultation at the hospital (FYI-all is well, baby is just big). I was a bit discouraged to be paying another $250 to be at another ultrasound, and even more disappointed to hear I will be returning to the hospital for another whopping $250 ultrasound in 7 weeks (Just to check baby's growth as she is huge). However, That aside, I was pleasantly surprised to be able to see the "4-D" ultrasound pictures of baby, and to have a good experience at the ultrasound this time with a tech that was really good and really knew what she was doing! We were able to verify pretty solidly that this is in fact a sister for Solace!! (This week we were also able to verify that my name of choice is no longer a possibility, but that is a whole other post I'd say.) So, The awesome tech gave me about 30 pictures of baby, about 8 of which were the "4-D" ones. I just thought I'd post a few of them. So, here they are!



She is a total thumb sucker and we had a hard time getting any pictures without her thumb in her mouth and her hand blocking her face! But these were pretty good shots I thought! Doesn't she look just like her siblings?! I think so...Cute as can be!!!

4 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

WOW! Those ultrasound pictures are AMAZING!!! I can't believe how well you can see the baby and how much she already looks like a person! Wow! I'm glad all is well-that's wonderful news and I'm sure a big relief! I'm so excited for Solace's sister to be born. . . I am a little intrigued by the name comment. ;)

Lindsey said...

She looks like she's going to be a cutie!

Andrea Griggs said...

I know I already said this, but that's amazing! WOW!

Sarah T. said...

Those are amazing ultrasound pictures. And they were from the hospital? At the Provo Towne Center they have a 4D one (I've only walked by don't worry, I don't even have boyfriend) But that's so awesome. I don't think I've given my congrats yet, so here it is CONGRATS!

Swidget 1.0 2