Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Johnson Grandparents Visit Part 1: Coeur d'Alene aka I am SOO behind!!!!

So a few weeks ago we had a fun filled, packed visit from Wesley's parents. We did a lot of fun stuff, and had a great time! We are so glad Grandma and Grandpa could come see us! Here are some pictures from our stop at Lake Coeur d'Alene (and before you ask, yes, we do take everyone that visits to all the same places. Those are the only ones we really know here...) Enjoy the great shots we got...

At Lake Couer d'Alene (E and I are missing as I am taking the pic and E is refusing to take pics) A with his grandparents.
Those older 2
The older 2 with Grandma.
Everyone but me.
Wes and his sassy bad attitude about all my pictures...
Grandma playing with the kids.
Grandpa and A.
More to come shortly!!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2