Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Watch out Fair, here come the Johnsons!

We went to the fair! Here are some highlights! I didn't put up the cow pics which I know will disappoint Wes, but here are some otehr highlights!
Aren't we Bee-utiful?! You learn so much at a fair-like the anatomy of a llama!
Check out the bunny between those babes!
Walking past the rides we didn't let anyone ride...
By the biggest pumpkin-Wes knows the guy that grew that thing!! He's a doctor too!
In the Teepee.
Coming out.
Out.

2 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

Looks like fun! I especially love the part where you walk past the rides that nobody got to ride! The kids love that, don't they? ;)!

Stefanie said...

Its nice to see the pumkin that Wes has told me so much about. Did my Mom tell you that she and I bought bunnies at our fair?

Swidget 1.0 2