Thursday, February 19, 2009

What has been going on with the Johnsons?

You may wonder about where we have been, abotu why the blog is so bare, about why I am so behind...this is why...
Wes bought us a game, and I think I might be addicted...yes, addicted...the first night we had it, I stayed up after Wes went to bed around 10:30 to play. After a bit, I thought, "wow, I ought to go to bed, it must be midnight...I better not waste the one night Kindle is actually sleeping...I should get some rest as well." I saved the game at the next real stopping point, went in to my room, got in bed, continued to think about the game, but was excited to get some real sleep in finally-looked at the clock and just about had a heart attack when I saw it said 3:35...Whoops...
I will try to get some updates here...

2 comments:

Angel said...

Well, January and February always seem to be "gaming" months for me. A few days ago I plugged in my Playstation (for the first time in ... oh, a year) and started playing Chapions of Norrath (which is a great game). Tis the season! :)

Andrea Griggs said...

Is that a computer game or what? I've never heard of it.

Swidget 1.0 2