Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ender's talk

Ender gave a talk in Primary on Sunday. He wrote most of it on his own, and read it by himself. Here is the video (it is hard to hear though, so I included the written talk after the video). He did AWESOME!!!

As it says in Romans chapter 8 verse 16, the Holy Ghost beareth witness with our spirit that we are the children of God.

Heavenly Father wants us to remember we are his spirit children and he wants us to try to be like him.

Sometimes I do not want to listen to my parents and clean my room. But then I remember that I am a spirit child of God and He would want me to choose the right.

I hope we can all remember that we are spirit children of our Heavenly Father and knowing that will help us all remember to choose the right.

3 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

Great job, Ender-and you look so handsome!

Rochelle said...

Hey Ender!
What a great talk. I'm glad your mom taped it so that I could hear it. You are developing a wonderful testimony. Keep it up.

Love you,
xia xia

Stefanie said...

Atta Kid!!!

Swidget 1.0 2