Thursday, November 20, 2008

Congrats!!!


Shout out to Heidi, one of my oldest and dearest friends, and her husband Spencer on the birth of their first child. I know absolutely no details other than he was born the other night, but I want to say congrats! Heidi-I love you, you are awesome, and your life just changed in more ways than you know-you will LOVE it!!! Congrats and cannot wait to hear all about the little guy! Oh and Andrea wants me to remind you that you owe her still miserably pregnant self a lunch...(I should also note that when I say Heidi is one of my oldest friends, I mean I have known her longer than most of my friends-not that she is old...just thought I ought to clear that up before all the people started to point out how much older I am than Heidi...)

3 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

I'm glad you cleared up the oldest friend thing-I was going to say. . . . Congratulations, Heidi! I am more jealous of you at this very moment than I could possibly begin to describe! :) At least I'm gonna get a free lunch (thanks for the reminder, Beckee)! I can't wait to hear all the details, Heidi!

Heidi said...

All of the details are now on my blog. Please read... sorry it took so long to post, you'd think I was busy or something ;)
We are so happy to have him with us and Andrea, I'm so very poor right now what with a new one and all, will you settle for a happy meal? j/k

Andrea Griggs said...

Heidi-

I'll settle for a happy meal. . . . :) I figure with our new babies (hopefully mine will come soon), we can do lunch sometime next year . . . .

andrea

Swidget 1.0 2