Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kindle came home...

On Thursday May 15th we took Kindle home from the hospital. Here are the pics from that day (well a couple are pics from the next day after Armour's haircut). Enjoy.

Dad and Kindle impatiently wait for the nurse to discharge us... All dressed and ready to go.
Mom and baby-I know I still look pregnant, but give me a break-it was only 2 days after having a baby!! Notice though that I left the hospital wearing my normal jeans (I did have to change immediately upon getting home so I could breath again, but the point is, I wore my normal jeans home after having a baby!!!)

Look how little they look in these chairs at first-remember this cause in about 2-3 months she will fill this seat up! They grow so fast!
Mel holds K
Armour kisses Kindle
K, A, & M

3 comments:

I am Laura said...

You look great and that is great that you wore your regular pants. I could never do that. Kindle is beautiful.

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

OKAY, I'M TOTALLY JEALOUS YOU WERE ABLE TO FIT INTO YOUR PRE-PREGNANCY PANTS AT THE HOSPITAL. LUCKY!! I ONLY DREAM OF FITTING BACK INTO MINE, AND THAT DREAM USUALLY ENDS UP BEING A NIGHTMARE. LOOKS LIKE THE KIDS ARE HAVING A BLAST WITH THEIR AUNT! SISTERS ROCK!

Andrea Griggs said...

Cute, cute! You all look so happy to have your baby home.

Swidget 1.0 2